The Camp Croft Half Marathon, one of the only trail half marathons in the upstate of South Carolina, takes place in beautiful Camp Croft State Park. This challenging race will consist almost entirely of single and double track trails.
All proceeds from the race will benefit both the state
park and Friends of Croft, an organization created
to bring assistance and awareness to this jewel of
Friday, Nov 7 2014
- 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm: packet pickup at Bull Hawgs BBQ
Saturday, Nov 8 2014
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am: packet pickup at Race Site
- 8:30 am: RACE START
- Cutoff time for participants to arrive at aid station 3 (11.5 miles) is 11:30. You will be pulled if you arrive after this. This is out of courtesy to our aid station volunteers and finish line folks.
- 11:30 am – 12:00: Awards Ceremony and Raffle
- Cash Prizes for Top 3 Men and Women– 1st Place Male and Female $500, 2nd Place Male and Female $250, 3rd Place Male and Female $100!
– Top 3 Men and Women in the following categories will receive gift certificates to local running shops–1st place $40, 2nd Place $20, 3rd Place $10.
19 and under
20 – 29
30 – 39
40 – 49
50 – 59
In addition we have some great raffle prizes that will be presented at the awards ceremony….SO STICK AROUND!
- Packets with bib numbers, t-shirts, goodies, etc. will be handed out at check-in on Friday, Nov 7 and Saturday, Nov 8 before the race (see Schedule of Events above).
- all participants registering before Oct 31st will receive technical wicking shirts with the Camp Croft Half Marathon logo.
Note: please do NOT bring your pets.
No pets are allowed at the Race Site or on the Race Course.